Lara Hochman is an MD who also has a business. But she wants to take it to the next level. And this is exactly what I help her do through this high-velocity workshop designed to create a million-dollar business in under 45 minutes.
In this immersive experience, I share profound insights that have propelled countless entrepreneurs to unparalleled success. Together, we will explore the essential topics that lay the groundwork for building a thriving business with a solid entrepreneurial edge.
These are some of the topics we discuss during the episode:
Throughout this workshop, remember the transformative power of the Pareto Principle—keep it tight, keep it light, keep it right. I encourage you to focus, prioritize wisely, and watch your business thrive.
This episode is where inspiration truly meets action, and dreams become a reality. Together, we will unlock the doors to a million-dollar business.
“If any of you are starting businesses, your first priority or declaration, I must say, is this – One client avatar, one channel, one million dollars. That’s it.” – Dr. Vikram Raya
In This Episode:00:00 Welcome back to another episode of the Limitless MD podcast
00:51 Leveraging growth and acceleration session
01:44 Introducing Lara Hochman’s business
02:26 What is Ikigai?
03:53 Declaration you have to make when setting up a business
05:15 The language pattern you need to use
08:23 What’s the goal of a business?
10:43 Why limiting beliefs may be stopping you from being successful
12:15 Building a mind map for your business
15:37 Find a niche to be rich
17:16 How to craft a compelling guarantee
19:18 Envisioning the perfect team
22:17 The importance of marketing
24:03 Why you’re doing too much (and getting too little from it)
27:03 Keep it tight, keep it light, keep it right
30:35 Transition from solopreneur to business
31:28 Why you should put your YouTube channel on hold
32:41 More information about Ikigai
35:27 How to work with me
Resources mentioned:– Book “$100M Offers: How To Make Offers So Good People Feel Stupid Saying No” by Alex Hormozi – https://www.amazon.com/100M-Offers-People-Stupid-Saying/dp/1737475731/
– Book “The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It” by Michael E. Gerber – https://www.amazon.com/Myth-Revisited-Small-Businesses-About/dp/B0C3CRFFQ3/
– Book “Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t” by Verne Harnish – https://www.amazon.com/Scaling-Up-Mastering-Rockefeller-Habits/dp/0986019593/
– Book “Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business” by Gino Wickman – https://www.amazon.com/Traction-Get-Grip-Your-Business/dp/1936661845/
– Podcast episode The Next Crisis: Physician Burnout with Dr. Diana Londoño – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-next-crisis-physician-burnout-with-dr-diana-londo%C3%B1o/id1606759882?i=1000610537074
Resources:– Join our Free community of high-performing physicians: the Physician Wealth Accelerator
– https://vikramraya.com/programs/ – Sign up to my email list– Group Coaching Now Open. Click here to book a call
Connect with Vikram:– Website: https://vikramraya.com/
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vikramraya/
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Vikramrayamd
– LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikramraya/
– YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdq9M-kD0L2hy1UlfOK-hwQ
Connect with Lara Hochman:– Happy Day Health – https://larahochman.weebly.com/
Special Thank You to Music Provided by Music Library https://soundcloud.com/music-library-non-copyrighted-sounds/300-violin-orchestra-jorge-quintero-copyright-and-royalty-free